Seri Ekspertësh me Elizabeth Montgomery, MD: Patologjia Gastrointestinale: Një Tutorial Një-për-Një 2021
JU DO T G MERRNI KURSIN PIARMES LIDHJES S SHKARKIMIT TIF JETS S (SHPEJT TAST FUNDIT
This Expert Series is a unique evaluation of current topics in gastrointestinal pathology featuring Dr. Elizabeth Montgomery. Throughout this series Dr. Montgomery discusses basic to advanced topics, pitfalls and pearls to gastrointestinal pathology diagnosis. She shares personal advice and experience on topics such as iatrogenic pathology, polyps, neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions throughout the gastrointestinal tract and mesentery.
Objektivat e mësimit
Në përfundim të këtij aktiviteti CME, pajtimtarët duhet të jenë në gjendje të:
– Discuss iatrogenic forms of gastrointestinal tract injury.
– Be aware of pitfalls in interpreting endoscopic resection samples, especially from the esophagus.
– Recognize, assess and diagnose gastric polyps, dysplasia and their clinical correlations.
– Address various types of neoplastic and non-neoplastic small intestinal pathology.
– Recognize various unusual forms of gastric carcinoma.
– Be aware of unusual types of colitis as well as classic forms.
– Recognize various types of syndromic and sporadic polyps of the colorectum.
Recognize several pitfalls in immunolabeling of various types of gastrointestinal tract lesions.
– Develop an approach to gastrointestinal mesenchymal lesions.
– Understand the importance of location within the layers of the gastrointestinal tissues to better classify various tumor types.
Lirimi i CME Data 6/15/2021
Skadimi i CME Data 6/14/2024
Temat dhe folësit:
Biopsy Artifacts and Iatrogeic Injury to the Gastrointestinal Tract
Non-Neoplastic Esophageal Pathology
Adventures in Barrett Esophagus
Case Presentations: Gastric Lesions and the Company They Keep – Gastritis
Gastric Polyps, Hyperplasias and Cancer
Small Intestinal Non-Neoplastic
A Potpourri of Small Intestinal Neoplasms
Non-Neoplastic Colorectal Pathology
Polyps and Neoplasms of the Colorectum – Rapid Fire Cases and “Cancer in a Polyp”
Gastrointestinal Polyposis Syndromes
Anal Pathology – Non-Neoplastic and Some Key Neoplasms
Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract – Part 1
Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract – Part 2
Colorectal Polyps – Everything Old is New Again